Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Complete Lending Club Strategy


For future reference, I’m going to chronicle my initial Lending Club posts into one article.  Without further ado:

Part 1: a quick introduction to the concept of P2P lending

Part 2: why I decided to use Lending Club over Prosper

Part 3: the final filters that I apply to find the best loans to fund

Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, and Part 7: the primary filters that I apply to weed out borrowers first

I will also continue my monthly updates on my Lending Club return, to see if these filters really work.

The information available at Michael Grabowski is for your general information only and is not intended to address your particular requirements.  This information is not any form of advice by Michael Grabowski and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making any investment decisions.  Michael Grabowski is not liable for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.

1 comment:

  1. Theres a new website that covers lendingclub strategy: www.p2panalytics.com

    ReplyDelete